Videos Bang Bus Megaupload For All You Hardcore PC Gamers Out There Which Would You Choose?

For all you hardcore PC gamers out there which would you choose? - videos bang bus megaupload

Currently I'm saving to my computer upgrade to play some games already high retail, but also better.

My current system is:

Win XP Pro
4 GB of PC6400 DDR2 RAM
ASUS P5B Deluxe Mobo
3.4 GHz Pentium D CPU
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 512MB graphics card
(Bus 128-bit, 850 mghz fundamental frequency, 1.2 GHz
Memory Clock)

I think the assignment to a Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz or ATI Radeon 3870 graphics card. Both cost about the same. The new graphics card) is the new connection bandwidth of PCIe 2.0 bus and a 256-bit (the same memory as well. Other specifications of the card are in the vicinity of what we have in the current graphics card. So, what do you think? What am I to me the biggest bang for my money in terms of best performance (fps) for PC games?

3 comments:

Biker Bob said...

For the best games will drive a new video card. I prefer NVIDIA cards like the GeForce 8800GT has a lot of memory and processor upgrade does not increase the real as the game has a good 3.4GHz Video Card P4 is OK to play.

phamduya... said...

I think that certainly for games, u should Nvidia 8800 graphics card, the quality of fast gaming performance, and select ... as my experiences. But if u like ATI, well ... I have an ATI, but I feel that my card wicker my friend NVIDIA may cause your card at a later stage:-p ...
Ur CPU and RAM are OK, and the most difficult play now. In fact, Core 2 Duo is not much ur computer without ... But there are fewer games for Vista.

Ben B said...

Never really disappears Problems with the NVIDIA, I have two since 8800 and never regretted it.

Post a Comment