Backup Tape Encryption Information Security Question About Backup Encryption?

Information Security question about backup encryption? - backup tape encryption

I am a white paper for a course in information security, and a letter in connection with courses of high-grade encryption. All research related to tape backup support encryption. This security update resolves a white paper or a security issue enterprise-wide business.
My question is: Have I passed an investigation into a security issue, as the encryption of backup tapes or is it better, resources and support software / hardware encryption solutions by other means, the more relevant? Or is it a tape backup and libraries that are used by most organizations and is a research approach in relation to this issue in the encryption of backup and tape libraries?

1 comments:

Christian S said...

Yes, the tapes are not available everywhere. The companies have digital storage on the hard drive or flash-based media away. But the issue of encryption of backups is still current. I encode all my backups with AES-256 encryption. I was at the time of this notice, no cracks to present evidence. You can use this tutorial, I began to charge. And you can look at encryption and how it has developed over the past two years. But overall, there is no such thing as a safe file, unless.

I hope this helps you write your paper, please notify me of completion.

(You must use an archiving program. I propose, 7z Zip. It can be downloaded here (http://sourceforge.net/project/downloadi start new ... After downloading and installing. Now all documents that you want to protect a folder. Now, right-click on the file. Then choose the "7z" option. Then click on "Add to File". Well, a pop-up. Type your domain password in encryption. Then click OK. Now delete theanother folder with the original files. Now open, read, or change, you must enter your password. Hope this helps. If you have questions, e-mail me csteinmetz1@gmail.com)

Post a Comment