Implantation Bleeding Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend Bleeding From Getting Cut Or Implantation Bleeding?

Is my girlfriend bleeding from getting cut or implantation bleeding? - implantation bleeding girlfriend

Today I had my friend ... was intense, is the first ... and later, when she went into the bathroom and saw that there was a little blood ... I mean, now we are very careful ... I wash my hands before and controls in case ... 3 weeks ago was in his time, and we were in a pool and had a hard and pulled me close to the vagina ... do not go out or whatever, the two wore suits and all ... she was in her time as half of the week ... But now it's a little afraid, we do not know if it's fair to cut, on an evening or who has Implantation Bleeding ... Your next period is to begin next week, but usually one weeks before coming to (this Friday today is Saturday the 1st of August ..) so ... Please help me guys, she's afraid

4 comments:

Anna said...

his young and should not have to touch anyway, if you do not know how pregnancy occurs. Being pregnant with a man in the vagina in girls. finguring or not inserted through the clothing

good_gir... said...

They seem a little young. had to be hard that it bled into a finger. a bit calmer. if u have no contact with the lift penis into her vagina she was not pregnant. You need to ask their parents about the birds and bees.

Tia B said...

Oh no, I do not think that she is pregnant, because they use sex to get pregnant need. Kinda thought it was normal, but I do not know. So it sounds really painful.

Rwebgirl said...

If you have had no sex, she is not pregnant. Do not try to be so difficult, I think he broke his ...

Post a Comment