Difference Between Muscle And Bone Pain Do I Have A Pulled Muscle Or Am I Gonna Have A Heart Attack?

Do I have a pulled muscle or am I gonna have a heart attack? - difference between muscle and bone pain

I am concerned, in the last two days I had a little discomfort and pain in the chest. It sorta feels like the pressure is not really painful, but more pressure and discomfort. It only hurts when I stretch or move my left arm lifted. It is so sensitive when I touch him. The area is in my chest muscle on the left side of the chest right below my collarbone. I called the nurse advice yesterday and asked many questions, so she told me she would treat her like a piece. So it was thought. I do not know, but what if a heart problem or maybe a heart attack next? What is the difference between a heart condition and pulled chest muscle. Do you think it is a stretch or it seems that SomethING else? What are the signs of a stretch? Please help me, I'm worried.

2 comments:

MEL. said...

Hello Elisa

If you had a heart attack, believe me, do not sit posting this question!

Symptoms of a heart attack should be writhing in pain. They have not breathing pain behind the breastbone, right, sweating, dizziness, nausea ,........... I follow?

Ehrlich bride has a muscle problem.

She has thought up to the border, or no extra-heavy are these days? That is something can be as simple as sleeping in an uncomfortable position in bed.

If you knew how much I get chest pains for several days after the cardiac massage in a patient!

It's so easy for you and the tensions, which is their first experience always afraid that II can assure you, are not having a heart attack.

I responded to another user, which will continue this way, I will suggest also proposed. If you take the pulse, and if you can afford, your blood pressure, or someone for you, please send an e-mail the results to me and I tell you what I think.

Hope this helps.

mel.X love

☮KRiSTiNA♥ ツ said...

They are certainly not having a heart attack, if you will, your heart does not let you breathe. You probably have muscle cramps, you may want a doctor before to see, or take sedatives. But now, as deep breathing through your nose and breathe through the mouth. I have had these problems before, and because of these technical links
Good luck!

Post a Comment